Wohnvision Atrium Eins
Building Construction General contractor
The Atrium Eins project is arising in the newly developed residential area known as “auf Eschelen” on the northern outskirts of Schwenningen.
The modern residential complex consists of four buildings whose staggered heights on a slight slope ensure outstanding natural light and excellent views. The 53 residential units are between 54 m² and 162 m² in area and impress the onlooker with their large, partially covered terraces and private gardens.
The sand-coloured brick facade is an essential part of the sophisticated, high-quality architecture and, with its visual quality and sustainability of construction, is completely in keeping with current trends. The high-quality atrium, a gym with a view, the lovingly designed children's playground, parking spaces for electric vehicles and the brick facade which is guaranteed to hold its value are what make this innovative project so very special.
- Maintenance-free brick facade of lasting value
- “KFW 55” energy-efficient house (EnEV 2016)
- Central heating and central hot water supplied by pellet heating
- Large covered terraces, private shares in the garden
- Barrier-free passenger lifts in all houses
- Generous underground car park with natural ventilation
- Electric mobility (10 underground parking spaces)
- Basement compartments with sockets for charging electric bikes
- Atrium with attractive architectural and garden features
- Gym with a view
After a construction period of roughly two years, the work will be completed in autumn 2021 and the turnkey apartments handed over to the owners.